African black soap made by indigenes of West Africa. Comprises of leaves from different plants, tree barks, cocoa butter, shea butter oil and palm oil. A true therapeutic soap for body and hair. For healthy, glowing skin and hair.
- African Black Soap Paste can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Helps to remove skin irritations, Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin
- Chemical-free and gentle enough for all ages and skin types